笔趣录
会员书架
首页 >武侠修真 >首辅之妻中英对照版 > Chapter 70: Confession

Chapter 70: Confession

上一页 章节目录 加入书签 下一页

/br> I''''afraid I can''''t bear the consequences, and in the end, I''''ll beco a wisp of frarant soul severed frothe rtal world.

我怕后果难承担,到头来成了一缕香魂断红尘。

People say the world is beautiful, but all I see is rayness, and even the untains and rivers lose their colors.

人说世间多美好,我只觉灰色沉沉山河也失了颜色。

There are countless fates in life, and I have walked into a dead end.

人的命运千万种,我已走进死胡同。

There is no way out of this dead end. All I can do is sink deeper.

死胡同中无出路,唯有把自己越陷越深。

There''''s no way back frothis dead end, so I can only cherish every hair on body and fiht for survival.

死胡同中无退路,我唯有爱惜毛发拼命求生。

This is a road of no return, so why bother huliatin oneself and seekin sery?

这是一条无归路,何必自取其辱自寻苦楚?

As a rootless rass, why should I add new scars to life?

我本是那无根的草,何必再添新伤痕?

A irl with a bitter fate has no choice but to endure the wind and rain.

苦命的姑娘无选择,任风吹来任雨淋。

Oriinally, I stole a lowly life; why should I expect a shelter frothe wind and rain?

本是偷来贱命一条,何必奢求遮风避雨的棚?

In life, it''''s essential to know oneself.

人活在世,贵在自知。

……

On the islet in the river a pair of turtledoves is cooin.

关关雎鸠在河之洲

A fair lady is a entlen''''s ood te.

窈窕淑女君子好逑

A raed frine is floatin left and riht.

参差荇菜 左右流之

A entlen yearns for a fair

点击切换 [繁体版]    [简体版]
上一页 章节目录 加入书签 下一页