笔趣录
会员书架
首页 >其他类型 >哈利波特:我与神明有个约定 > 第82章 分院帽之歌!

第82章 分院帽之歌!

上一页 章节目录 加入书签 下一页

(What better friend could there be than Slytherin and Gryffindor? Unless you count hufflepuff and La Verne Klaw, our other best friends?)

这样的好事怎么会搞糟?这样的友情怎么会一笔勾销?

(How does something like that mess up? How can such friendship be written off?)

唉,我亲眼目睹了这个悲哀的故事,所以能在这里向大家细述。

(Alas, I have witnessed this sad story with my own eyes, so I am able to tell it in detail here.)

斯莱特林说:“我们所教的学生,他们的血统必须最最纯正。”

(“The students we teach must be of the purest blood,” Slytherin says)

拉文克劳说:“我们所教的学生,他们的智力必须高人一等。”

(La Verne Klaw says, “The students we teach have to be intellectually superior.”)

格兰芬多说:“我们所教的学生,必须英勇无畏,奋不顾身。”

(Gryffindor said, “The students we teach have to be brave and reckless.”)

赫奇帕奇说:“我要教许多人,并且对待他们一视同仁。”

(“I'm going to teach a lot of people and treat them equally,” says Hufflepuff)

这些分歧第一次露出端倪,就引起了一场小小的争吵。

(At the first sign of these differences, there was a little squabble.)

四位创建者每人拥有一个学院,只招收他们各自想要的少年。

(Each of the four founders owns a college that only admits the teenagers they want.)

斯莱特林收的巫师如他本人,血统纯正、诡计多端。

(Slytherin's wizards, like himself, were pure-blooded and Crafty.)

只有那些头脑最敏锐的后辈,才能聆听拉文克劳的教诲。

(La Verne Klaw's teachings will be heard only by those with the keenest minds.)

若有谁大胆无畏、喜爱冒险,便被勇敢的格兰芬多收进学院。

(Anyone who was bold and adventurous was admitted to the academy by the Brave Gryffindor.)

其余的人都被好心的赫奇帕奇所接收,她把自己全部的本领向他们传授。

(The rest were taken in by the

点击切换 [繁体版]    [简体版]
上一页 章节目录 加入书签 下一页